Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Time School


My image looks like a time vortex, it has a blend of science fiction colors and shows a school merging into the vortex to travel through time.
The time school is a place where children go to study every aspect of history, the best part about it is that they get to live every moment by traveling in time.
In my image I have used the smudge tool to blend the brighter colors with the darker colors. There are many different layers on my image but i have mainly focused on making the vortex realistic. I have made the color of the school layer a blue color and made it slightly transparent to allow us to see the school. I've finally added a glow to the School to make it look as tho it's traveling in time.




1 comment:

  1. LOGO: C3 - Although a little messy the design does show a good level of skill in PS. My advice would be less is more, use the skill level you have but make it subtle in the design.
    T: Research TV logo design to give you ideas for future projects.

    EVAL: C3 - What you have written is solid and offers a sound reflection, but detail is what is missing from this one.
    T: Add detail to your answers using specific examples.

    ReplyDelete